QGIS Python Plugins Repository
Plugin: Interactive Map Tracking
A QGIS 2.6 plugin to track camera of user , AND/OR to autocommit/refresh edit on PostGIS vector layer
# About #
This plugin has 2 components that can be activated/desactivated configured trough the GUI.
Detailed user doc : https://github.com/Remi-C/interactive_map_tracking/wiki
* First feature is to __track camera position__ of the user.
- Each time the user move the camera, it is _saved_ in a vector layer along with user_id and current time.
If a user is editing something, it allows him to know _where_ the edit was already done.
- If the vector layer is a PostGIS layer, _multiple users_ can simultaneously edit the layer, so that each user knows where the other user are editing, and have been editing.
* The second feature only acts on __PostGIS vector layer__.
- When a selected PostGIS vector layer is edited, the edition is __immediatly saved__ and send to the database, and the screen is __refreshed__.
- This allows to work with PostGIS layers that use __triggers to recompute geometry__ on the fly.
- Lionel Atty, IGN, SIDT || Remi Cura, IGN THALES
- attribute edit , statistics , autocommit , autorefresh , postgis , feature , field , geometry , tracking , concurrent editing , camera , real time , database , metadata , mapcanvas , editing , layers , vector , events , trigger
- Plugin home page
- Browse and report bugs
- Code repository
- Latest stable version