QGIS Python Plugins Repository
Plugin: Locate points along lines
Creating points along lines with given offset and interval
"Locate points along lines" is simple tool for creating points along lines with given offset and interval.
With "Locate points along lines" plugin you can:
- create points only on selected polylines;
- define offset and interval parameters;
- choose whether points should inherit attributes from source polylines;
- force adding endpoints of polylines;
- force adding vertices of polylines.
The resulting layer is 'memory layer' which you can export to different vector format.
Setting interval to 0 will cause adding vertices only (startpoints, endpoints or all vertices - depends on the options checked).
|Version||Experimental||Minimum QGIS version||Downloads||Uploaded by||Date|
|0.2.2||no||2.0.0||8925||damnback||May 1, 2015, 2:19 a.m.|
|0.2.1||no||2.0.0||615||damnback||April 21, 2015, 10:30 a.m.|
|0.2||no||2.0.0||227||damnback||April 21, 2015, 12:58 a.m.|
|0.1.2||no||2.0.0||538||damnback||April 15, 2015, 2:19 a.m.|
|0.1.1||no||2.0.0||300||damnback||April 13, 2015, 2:50 p.m.|